- 1x CAN bus
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Comes loaded with all of Link ECU’s standard features
- Onboard barometric pressure sensor
- 32Mb (4 MByte) of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software
Plug in Harness
4EFTE adaptors are a complete custom plug and play solution to install a standalone Link Engine Management System to your Toyota EP82 Starlet or EP91 Glanza chassis or any model with same ecu pinout.
Adaptors can be made to suit any model ECU in the Link Engine Management range and thus allow us to provide an adaptor to suit all budgets.
Our 4EFTE adaptors are fully plug and play with no wiring required and support all factory functions such as:
- Hi/Lo Boost Switch
- Boost Control
- Vehicle Speed
Adaptors are custom built to a customers specification and can include any optional extra one may need.
Popular Harness Add Ons include:
- Oil or Fuel Pressure Sensors
- Link AiM MXS Strada Dash Communications
- Link CAN Lambda Onboard Wideband
- Oil Temp
- Ethanol Sensor
- K20 Coil on Plug Conversion
- Digital Input Switch Harnesses to control functions such as Launch/Antilag etc
- Need something not listed? Contact us and we can discuss your requirements.
Other plug in harnesses can be made to your requirements. Please contact us with your vehicle information for a price on a plug in loom for your application.
Full fitting and dyno tuning options are also available. Please add the tuning option when purchasing this ECU and we will contact you to arrange fitting and tuning on your vehicle. Please contact us prior to ordering if you need us to fit and tune this ecu without a plug in loom.