The ME221 Plug-In ECU range offers all the features of the ME221 platform with the convenience of using the factory harness and sensors to give a quick install time on a range of vehicles, while still allowing upgrades such as MAF-less fuel control, turbocharging or throttle body installs to be carried out. Combine this with the ME boost control kit and 3 bar map sensor for a fully ecu controlled boost setup.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (NXP Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Lots of Spare-IO for extra sensors, COP Upgrades as well as multiple spare outputs!
- DSP Knock Control
- Uses stock MAP Sensor
- Closed Loop Boost Control, Protection and Boost by Gear.
- Launch Control and ALS.
- Fully Sequential Injection and Ignition available.
- Powerful 180MHz RISC processor
- Installs into the OEM Casing
- 60psi On-Board MAP Sensor
- Direct Fit to OEM Harness
- Fault Diagnostics
- Extra I/O
- Advanced VE Fuel Model
- Sequential Fuel & Ignition
- Digital Crank/Cam Triggers, Array of OEM Patterns Supported
- Real-Time Switchable Fuel, Ignition & Boost Maps
- Individual Cylinder Trims
- Re-mappable Inputs/Outputs
- 16×16 Floating Point Fuel, Ignition, AFR, VVT, Boost Tables etc
- Multi-Dimensional Trims (IAT, CLT, VSS, DeltaError)
- Closed Loop/Open Loop Boost, Idle, VVT, Lambda
- Closed Loop VVT & simple V-Tec cam control
- Water-meth injection Control
- Flex-Fuel Support
- DSP Windowed Per-Cylinder Knock Control
- Motorsport Features such as Anti-Lag, Launch Control
- 6x General Purpose Tables
- Long Term Trim and Auto-Tune
Full fitting and dyno tuning options are also available. Please add the tuning option when purchasing this ECU and we will contact you to arrange fitting and tuning on your vehicle.